5 minutes ago: 11 sec
15 minutes ago: 11 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 10000.0 %
(updated every minute)
- Apr 12: RESOLVED - There was an issue with the API URL api.dbcapi.me during the first few hours of Sunday 12th. The issue has been fixed and you should be able to use the address successfully again. If you were affected by this, please Contact Us and we'll compensate you. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Mar 26: RESOLVED - As of March 24th, you might be experiencing issues with our HTTP Java client. We're working hard to have it fixed ASAP, but in the mid-time, you can use the service normally through our Socket Java client. Contact us at https://deathbycaptcha.com/user/contact if you need any assistance or if you're affected by this. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and appreciate your business!
- Sep 12: RESOLVED - On Sept, Tuesday 17th there will be scheduled service maintenance between 2:00-2:15 P.M (UTC-4). The service may not be accessible during this brief period of time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Email us at:
com for enquiries about our API
- Please include as much technical information as possible if you are able to. It will allow us to clear your doubts faster and more effectively. These details can be, but are not limited to: HTTP method and programming language used, exception raised, error code returned and/or OS.
- If you are using one of our API clients, verify that the latest version is being used as some errors might be caused by the use of an outdated client.
- com if you need help with payments
- com to contact the site's administrator
In case you need to reach someone that doesn't fall into any of the above categories, send an email to com and we'll forward your email to the right department.
Live Support is also available Monday to Friday (10am to 4pm EST).