5 minutes ago: 8 sec
15 minutes ago: 19 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 80.5 %
(updated every minute)
- Aug 18: RESOLVED - To ensure optimal service availability, there will be short, scheduled, server maintenance(s) next Monday Aug 22, by 10:30 A.M. & 1:30 P.M UTC-4. The service may not be available during a few minutes (we estimate less than 10 minutes in total) of that time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Jul 07: Check the newest additions on DBC's official page from Pypi for all your Python needs! Also, plenty of Selenium code samples have been added to our API pages.
- May 26: RESOLVED - Today and tomorrow (May 27th), in order to offer a more stable service and, eventually, new valuable features for you, we'll be rolling some planned service updates that may momentarily affect your solving operations - we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you! Please, don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.
Terms of Service
You agree to the following:
- You will not share your unique ID with anyone, under any circumstances. This includes selling your account.
- You will not use our system to break any laws where you live.
- You agree that this is a paid system, and will not try to circumvent payments. This includes excessively reporting correctly decoded CAPTCHAs as incorrect and trying to remove CAPTCHAs in under 30 seconds.
- You agree that you won't modify, copy or recreate parts of any of our API clients without the explicit consent of Death By Captcha.
Penalties for breaking these rule include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Banning your account (temporary or permanent).
- Banning your IP and forfeiture of funds in your account.
Please note that part of our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all orders purchased through our Paddle packages found at https://deathbycaptcha.com/user-order. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns for these orders.
DeathByCaptcha may change its TOS and fee structure without previous notice. However, these changes will be applicable to new captcha package purchases after the date of change.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. This website operates under the Republic of Cyprus jurisdiction. Furthermore, you are not to submit us any images from providers that forbid you from doing so. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. We hold the right to modify our Terms of Service without prior notice. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.