5 minutes ago: 11 sec
15 minutes ago: 11 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 91.1 %
(updated every minute)
- Jan 18: Resolved - In order to guarantee optimal service availability, there will be a short, scheduled, server maintenance on Tuesday, January 18th 2022, between 11:00 A.M - 2:00 P.M UTC-4. The service may not be available during small minutes intervals of that time. Thanks for your understanding!
- Dec 27: RESOLVED - Email delivery to our traditional support addresses (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.) is facing shortcomings that will be sorted in less than 24hrs. In the mid-time, you can contact us via Live Chat -> https://deathbycaptcha.com/contact normally (if we're not online, leave a message and we'll get back to you in less than 24hrs!). We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and appreciate your understanding!
- Nov 12: RESOLVED - To continue providing a quality service, there will be a scheduled server maintenance on Monday 22nd, November, between 11:00 A.M - 11:10 A.M. (UTC-4). The service might be unavailable and/or unstable during said time. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Terms of Service
You agree to the following:
- You will not share your unique ID with anyone, under any circumstances. This includes selling your account.
- You will not use our system to break any laws where you live.
- You agree that this is a paid system, and will not try to circumvent payments. This includes excessively reporting correctly decoded CAPTCHAs as incorrect and trying to remove CAPTCHAs in under 30 seconds.
- You agree that you won't modify, copy or recreate parts of any of our API clients without the explicit consent of Death By Captcha.
Penalties for breaking these rule include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Banning your account (temporary or permanent).
- Banning your IP and forfeiture of funds in your account.
Please note that part of our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all orders purchased through our Paddle packages found at https://deathbycaptcha.com/user-order. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns for these orders.
DeathByCaptcha may change its TOS and fee structure without previous notice. However, these changes will be applicable to new captcha package purchases after the date of change.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. This website operates under the Republic of Cyprus jurisdiction. Furthermore, you are not to submit us any images from providers that forbid you from doing so. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. We hold the right to modify our Terms of Service without prior notice. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.