5 minutes ago: 5 sec
15 minutes ago: 5 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 81.8 %
(updated every minute)
- Apr 30: RELEASE – Maven Support! Maven is the core of web applications in Java. Maven support has been added for Java EE users, our library can be found on MVNRepository. It can be installed by pasting the artifact information into the POM file followed by a project build. Contact support if you need more details!
- Mar 31: Support ticket responses might be delayed within April 1st & 4th due to Easter holidays. We'll strive to address your concerns ASAP, nevertheless. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Mar 08: Occasional high service loads might be visible during the course of the day. However, your service usage shouldn't be significantly affected by this, as we're working hard to ensure all goes smoothly with your submissions. We're making arrangements so the situation is normalized shortly. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Terms of Service
You agree to the following:
- You will not share your unique ID with anyone, under any circumstances. This includes selling your account.
- You will not use our system to break any laws where you live.
- You agree that this is a paid system, and will not try to circumvent payments. This includes excessively reporting correctly decoded CAPTCHAs as incorrect and trying to remove CAPTCHAs in under 30 seconds.
- You agree that you won't modify, copy or recreate parts of any of our API clients without the explicit consent of Death By Captcha.
Penalties for breaking these rule include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Banning your account (temporary or permanent).
- Banning your IP and forfeiture of funds in your account.
Please note that part of our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all orders purchased through our Paddle packages found at https://deathbycaptcha.com/user-order. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns for these orders.
DeathByCaptcha may change its TOS and fee structure without previous notice. However, these changes will be applicable to new captcha package purchases after the date of change.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. This website operates under the Republic of Cyprus jurisdiction. Furthermore, you are not to submit us any images from providers that forbid you from doing so. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. We hold the right to modify our Terms of Service without prior notice. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.