5 minutes ago: 4 sec
15 minutes ago: 4 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 81.9 %
(updated every minute)
- Apr 30: RELEASE – Maven Support! Maven is the core of web applications in Java. Maven support has been added for Java EE users, our library can be found on MVNRepository. It can be installed by pasting the artifact information into the POM file followed by a project build. Contact support if you need more details!
- Mar 31: Support ticket responses might be delayed within April 1st & 4th due to Easter holidays. We'll strive to address your concerns ASAP, nevertheless. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Mar 08: Occasional high service loads might be visible during the course of the day. However, your service usage shouldn't be significantly affected by this, as we're working hard to ensure all goes smoothly with your submissions. We're making arrangements so the situation is normalized shortly. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We agree not to keep any records on any activity other than that which is required:
- Your e-mail address. Required to open and validate your account, send important service notfications and/or send low balance alerts (optional and disabled by default).
- Your selected Death By Captcha username & password. Required to authenticate your identity within our system.
- Your current Death By Captcha balance (if any). Required for internal accounting.
- Number of CAPTCHAs you have passed to us. Required for internal accounting.
No other information is stored, and images are deleted 60 minutes after they are entered.
Third Parties & Your Data
Death By Captcha uses the following third party services:
- Mailgun to manage transactional emails
- Payment processors listed at Order CAPTCHAs page to handle and process purchases
All of the above services are compliant with the latest international data security & privacy regulations.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or concerns about any of this, or would like to have your account/email removed from our system and/or from a third party (if applicable), please email us at com and a support agent will get back to you as soon as possible.