5 minutes ago: 11 sec
15 minutes ago: 11 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 94.3 %
(updated every minute)
- Sep 25: The recent remote code execution vulnerability in bash (https://access.redhat.com/node/1200223) has made the Internet overall a bit more vulnerable. DBC has not been affected by this, nor we foresee so. However, since this is an Internet-wide vulnerability, you may want to change your DBC password for a another, secure password, as it is in our best interest to maintain your DBC account information as secure as humanly possible.
- Sep 23: RESOLVED - You may experience sporadic high service loads during certain afternoon hours (GMT-4). We're taking measures to mitigate this and we expect to sort this out shortly. We'll do everything within our hands to ensure your work is not substantially affected during these hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Aug 25: RESOLVED - If you're using a software that has an IP embedded implementation of the DBC API, you might face issues to access the service today. We're working really hard to sort out this situation as soon as possible. Please, contact Support if you're being affected by this and we'll help you out and compensate you once this is fixed.
Terms of Service
You agree to the following:
- You will not share your unique ID with anyone, under any circumstances. This includes selling your account.
- You will not use our system to break any laws where you live.
- You agree that this is a paid system, and will not try to circumvent payments. This includes excessively reporting correctly decoded CAPTCHAs as incorrect and trying to remove CAPTCHAs in under 30 seconds.
- You agree that you won't modify, copy or recreate parts of any of our API clients without the explicit consent of Death By Captcha.
Penalties for breaking these rule include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Banning your account (temporary or permanent).
- Banning your IP and forfeiture of funds in your account.
DeathByCaptcha may change its TOS and fee structure without previous notice. However, these changes will be applicable to new captcha package purchases after the date of change.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Furthermore, you are not to submit us any images from providers that forbid you from doing so. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. We hold the right to modify our Terms of Service without prior notice. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.