5 minutes ago: 16 sec
15 minutes ago: 16 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 87.5 %
(updated every minute)
- Jun 11: RESOLVED - Due to issues with one our providers, our recaptcha v2 solution was partially unavailable between 2018-06-09 & 2018-06-11. It's now back to 100% and measures have been taken to ensure thie situation doesn't happen again. We apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused you! If you were affected by this, please Contact Support and we'll gladly compensate you!
- May 14: RESOLVED- Due to a planned server upgrade, the service will be partially disrupted for No more than 5 minutes within 15:00-15:05hrs (UTC-4) next Wednesday, May 16th. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Mar 19: Important reminder! Recaptcha v1 (regular two-word captchas from G.) will disappear by March 31st. Only Recaptcha v2 (puzzle like challenges) will be served, so we strongly recommend to ensure your software/application has DBC recaptcha v2 API added! Contact Us if in doubt.
We agree not to keep any records on any activity other than that which is required:
- Your e-mail address. Required to open and validate your account, send important service notfications and/or send low balance alerts (optional and disabled by default).
- Your selected Death By Captcha username & password. Required to authenticate your identity within our system.
- Your current Death By Captcha balance (if any). Required for internal accounting.
- Number of CAPTCHAs you have passed to us. Required for internal accounting.
No other information is stored, and images are deleted 60 minutes after they are entered.
Third Parties & Your Data
Death By Captcha uses the following third party services:
- Mailgun to manage transactional emails
- Payment processors listed at Order CAPTCHAs page to handle and process purchases
All of the above services are compliant with the latest international data security & privacy regulations.
Furthermore, if you have any questions or concerns about any of this, or would like to have your account/email removed from our system and/or from a third party (if applicable), please email us at com and a support agent will get back to you as soon as possible.