5 minutes ago: 19 sec
15 minutes ago: 19 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 95.1 %
(updated every minute)
- Mar 08: You may notice sporadic high service loads during afternoon hours (UTC-4). However, your work shouldn't be affected by this, as we're working hard to ensure all goes smooth with your submissions. If you're facing issues because of this, please contact Support and we'll gladly assist you.
- Mar 01: RESOLVED - The service (website and API) was not available within 15:37hrs - 19:00hrs UTC-4 due to technical issues. Our honest apologies for the issues this may have caused you, rest assured, measures have been taken to prevent this from happening again and we will compensate all affected users. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Feb 13: RESOLVED - Service was sporadically unavailable throughout 11:50pm - 12:30pm (Atlantic Standard Time). We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused you. If you were affected by this, please reach out (Contact Us section) and we'll be happy to compensate you. We appreciate your understanding.
2Captcha Can’t Compare to Death by Captcha
- When do people need CAPTCHA solving services? Say for instance your business client has secured a specific form with a CAPTCHA, and has yet to build an API into the backend of the form. You need to hit that form on a regular basis in order to do business with that partner. In this scenario, you have few choices but to engage in CAPTCHA breaking.
- Recaptcha, decaptchas and other services may seem incredibly complex, but Death by Captcha makes doing business simple through integrated APIs, proactive and helpful customer service and easy payment methods. While many decaptcha services these days use human-powered and OCR readers, Death by Captcha has really raised the bar on providing a simple yet powerful tool to obliterate annoying CAPTCHAs.
- The answers to some simple questions are already available on our FAQs page, but we are happy to help you through any others that may arise while you’re using our Death by Captcha service. We have a site consultant online throughout the day to answer immediate questions, or you can email us questions after hours and we will respond as quickly as possible. 2Captcha is a similar service that also provides human-intervention CAPTCHA solving, but without the real-time network and load information, or average solve times--all items which are incredibly helpful to know if you’re a webmaster relying on a real-time solving service to support your business needs.
- Death by Captcha has an average response rate of 11 seconds, with a 90% accuracy rate and some of the best CAPTCHA solvers in the world working on your project. With incredibly fair pricing for everyone and even better pricing for returning Gold Members, this advanced OCR system and human hybrid will provide you with a solid result that you can rely on every single time. With the addition of Anti-Captcha support to the Death by Captcha API, this single-service solution has truly differentiated itself in a crowded marketplace of CAPTCHA solvers, which includes such competitors as 2Captcha. Need case sensitive support and confident CAPTCHAs? Just contact Death by Captcha for more information on getting started with these services.As with most CAPTCHA solving services like 2Captcha, you only pay for the CAPTCAs that are succesfully solved and delivered to you via API.